Wednesday, October 21, 2009

First Post

Login: _
Login Accepted. Access Granted.
Retrieving Greeting:

Greetings to any and all who stumble upon or into my madness. It is my sad duty to report to you that there are no maps of this territory and once you succumb to my madness there is little hope or chance of escape, and no one has ever been rescued.

I am not sure what I'm going to use this blog for, as I have a LiveJournal as well that gets most of my blogging attention. I may just cross-post, but I may use each separately with only some overlap.

At any rate, I am here now.




I went with some friends to watch the meteor shower last night, and had several hours of enjoyment laying on my sleeping bag, looking up at the sky as I waited for it to burn. Good friends and great laughter made the night enjoyable and memorable, and hopefully photos will follow.

Later today, I get to meet Andrew Klavan!

No comments:

Post a Comment